Monday, June 11, 2012

Music Monday: 5 songs I'm digging as of l8.

People always ask me what music I'm into and I just sit/stand there in shock with this dumb look on my face and usually all that comes out is, "....I listen to A LOT of Hall and Oates and I MEAN A LOT....". So, I figured I'd tune (ha-ha) into what jams I'm feeling lately and post em. So here's round one:



Flo Rida ft. Sia "Wild Ones" (I Know, I know...... I love me some top 40 tho so if you gunna h8, you can click da x to the far right, buh bye)




When I'm in a bummer mood, I always cruise over to YouTube and watch this (Grieves ft. Buda, Pack it up), I love the song and the video is cute. Big Thanks to my girl, Sarah, who introduced this man to me.




I know this song is EVERY-WHERE. My coworker even included it on the playlist at work but it never fails to get stuck in my head. I prefer this cover though than the original (Gotye).




I'm almost too embarrassed to even post this song but ... PARTY & BULLSHIT AND PARTY & PARTY.


And last but not least...


Hall & Oates, Maneater. DO I EVEN HAVE TO EXPLAIN WHY I LOVE THIS SONG?????????



Well shit, that's a lot of ~top 40~ hits...


What songs are you feelin' lately?


4 comments:

Ashley said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

omg haha I torture mike with a few of these songs on the daily. Idk what it is about wild ones BUT IT'S SO GOOD!

Sarah said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

grieves forever >:)

HoodooVoodoo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Ashley I think what makes Wild Ones so good is Sia!!! I love her voice. haha

HoodooVoodoo said... Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Sarah Seriously, I wish I could find a d/l for that one song cause I can't find it anywhere and I d/led his discography but that song isn't on iTunes or anything!!! >:O >:O >:O It's the perf cool down gym song too. lol

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com